Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Amin is 5IVE!!!!! A few weeks ago....

So someone (everyone) noticed that I'm writing a bit too much about fish in this blog, even tho I have another dedicated FISHAN BLOG. Even my last post about a family picnic featured a clip of fishies hehehe...What can i say, I need help!!

So Amin celebrated his birthday last month...it actually happened BEFORE the fishing and the picnic but somehow those stories made it first!! Dont know wot happened hehe

I was always meaning to post some clips and pics from Amin's fifth birthday but I just never got round to it.

Until last night, when i was replaying the "Haapppy Birtthhdayy to You" scene clip for Ihsan from my phone when Amin, who was right next to us, was syncing along to the soundtrack, word for word, sound for sound, cackle for cackle. It was then I realized how important that day was/is to him. I stopped counting when i passed 30 (twice!!?) but he's only had 5, maybe 2 or 3 that he actually remembers!!! hahaha

SO here is the clip. Happy Birthday my son, We Love You. Don't send me and Mommy to an Old Folks home, mmkay???




Here are some random pics from the Party WWWOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!


The Cake

Amin explaining the finer points of Ben 10 "arm-crossing-ology" to Maklong

With Auntie Aya, who kind-heartedly "ordered" the cake from the kedai


My lil butterfly Angel (with antennae)




Just hangin' out....


Aisha : "Berapa lama lagiii niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...??????!!!"
Fatima : Victory to those who patiently wait.




Ciao Gang!!!

2 comments:

  1. So what did you get for the birthday boy? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He got a HOT WHEELS backpack for school. Tiap2 tahun mau hadiah mainan...ingat aku Santa Claus kaaa

    ReplyDelete