Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introducciones : The Missus

This here's the love of my life, holding our youngest. Just thot i'd post her pic before anyone elses, lest i get in blogging trouble ( I was actually planning to post something on Vieira to City, but I couldn't figure out how to get permission and all, just kidding babe!)

So, she's my rock. Twasnt exactly love at first sight, more like at first chat (live not cyber)...but more on that later. Hehehe Love You Babe! From the first time we lepaked and talked, I just knew you would be a HUGE part of my life!! Percaya tak?

Ok, hope this pic posting and hyperlinking works....

4 comments:

  1. Yes, PERCAYA!!!...not to forget including my partner in crime and my parents too :-P

    I think my parents put some love potions kot korang haha...who could imagine our bridesmaid ngan bestman would have 3 kiddos now and maybe more to come...hehe..

    Hope it will last till last breath...

    ReplyDelete