Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducciones

Ok, so this is when i start blogging in earnest....whether or not i last the 7.5 days remains to be seen :P...

This is not really necessary as the only way you could have gotten this link was if I gave it to you, so you know me and whatever non-personal stuff about me. But just in case this blog turns into a mega global money-making machine (hand over fist stuff), a proper introduction would make it easier for the folks to know who to make the check out to....

Name : Manhood, to distinguish me from the other Mans around. There was a dude with a similar name who was caught for embezzlement about 20 years ago, whom I have nothing to do with. If I was of legal age back then, I would have been a good candidate for some creative personal banking / cuci services.

Age : 35+

Location : Malaysia, mostly

Personal Interests : A lot of stuff

Hmmm.....the family's next. Dare i add image????



Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment