Monday, January 11, 2010

Ze Weekend Update

Had a nice (slightly) long weekend. There was much to do Friday, kids and wife and bank card on the fritzz. But managed to fish a little on Saturday, 2 Baungs my bounty for hati ayam. Amin says the fish ate my 'lutut' ayam bait LOL.

Then there was the 4-caker event at Kaklong's. Too much lamb gave me a headache. Then kids didnt want to leave sebab Ayna nak tido with Aisha and Amin nak tido with the Wii...

Sunday was video arcade at Alamander, Amin and Ham had a blast. I'll post a video of amin playing Sega Rally...heheeh lagi mau tukar gear itu mamat..hehehe please remind me, you gotta watch it, bloody hilarious that boy.

Later Sunday went to Mak's for Epic Nasi Kerabu. Ihsan showed his gratitude by smashing four bowls from Mak's Cabinet. Then dia yang nangis, inconsolable....for 5 minutes, then back to his grinning self.

More later

Manthos

No comments:

Post a Comment